Thursday, June 19, 2014

EVENING SIGH - 19th Day


TO KNOW YOU IS GOD'S GIFT 
Translate Here 
Thus speaks the devoted Bernardine de Bustis, "Do not be discouraged, poor sinner, for if you go to this Lady with trust you will find her;  and in her hands you will find the fullness of mercy and bounty."  Poor sinner, do not lose courage, whoever you are.  Go to this Lady with the certainty that you will be helped:  you will find her, and her hands will be filled with mercy and with favors.  Be quite certain that the longing of this gentle Queen to do you good is much greater than the wish you have to be helped by her.  "She wishes more to do you good than you wish to receive her gifts."  

To know you, my Ladythis itself is God's gift to me and I am very grateful to Him for it.  If I did not know you or if I forgot you, what a calamity it would be for me!  Then the chance of my salvation would be poor indeed.  But I do know you, my dear Mother.  I bless you, I love you and I have full confidence in you.  In your hands I place my whole life.    

Evening SighBlessed is he who knows you, O Mary, and who trusts in you.



1 comment: